Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Podcaster Charlotte's Bio

Hi! I’m Charlotte. I’m from North Carolina and am currently residing in Maryland. My background is in classical music and I fix woodwind instruments for a living. I love pop culture and the current entertainment world. I think that the way popular media connects people all over the world is really amazing and I love being a part of that phenomenon!


I’m excited to be producing The Lettuce with my friends, Laura and Tori. I've always been the ultimate pleasure reader (yes, that includes 50 Shades of Grey!), so I think I’ll bring a more casual view to the table. My current obsessions include (but are not limited to!): Game of Thrones (both books and TV), Survivor, Lord of the Rings, Serial, Taylor Swift, and World of Warcraft. I’m the complete well rounded nerd and I’m proud of it!

No comments: