Saturday, April 18, 2015

Game of Thrones season 5 begins!!!!

As I mentioned in our introduction podcast, I am a huge Game of Thrones fan. I've read all of the released books and watch the HBO series. Since the first episode of Season 5 was released last weekend, I thought I'd write a short recap.

Season 5, Episode 1
"The Wars To Come"

Cersei was a bitch even as a child and finds out karma is coming back to her and her children. Serves her right for incest even if her brother Jamie is cute! Tyron Lannister enjoys drinking wine, throwing it up, and drinking more wine. Also, did he wash his hands after pushing his poop out of the crate for weeks after all that wine?! Sanitation people! Jon Snow is not a virgin and Melisandre creepily likes that. Stannis Baratheon wants Jon's help... be a real king Stannis, get your own army! Daenerys likes dat ass. Sansa Stark is plotting with 'Littlefinger', that's a great way to get screwed over... literally. Plot with someone with a better nickname. Jamie Lannister takes Cersei putting him down... He has not gotten his balls back since he lost his hand. Brienne of Tarth threw a hissy fit while not noticing Sansa rides by. She needs a break, my god! Margaery loves watching her bother have sex with his boy toy while plotting against Cersei. No Boltens, no Arya, no Bran, no Gendry, no Greyjoys, no Jorah Mormont, no Dorne.

That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed my quick recap! I'll be back next week with a recap of the second episode.

-Charlotte